SLTC FM 2.4 GHz A3 300 I
- Full compatibility with Global 8, Global 8-Ethernet, Global 400, PTV-FM 2.4 GHz, TCV-FM 2.4 GHz, and TCV-Ethernet.
- Accuracy of +/- 4% or better of preset value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Excellent audible/tactile impulse when preset torque is achieved.
Error Proofing By Guidance: Monitors time in the “clicked” position to proved “OK/BAD” quality attribute data with every use of the tool.
- Too little time in the clicked position means the tool was likely “jerked”, resulting in either over- or under-torque.
- Correct time in the clicked position means the tool was used properly to transmit the preset torque correctly to the fastener.
- Too much time in the clicked position means the tool was likely pulled past the click and excess torque was applied to the fastener.
- Working with these intelligent tools helps refine eye/hand motor skills and improve performance. This is Error Proofing By Behavior Modification in action.